Senior Account Manager / Account Manager (PR and Social)
This is an exciting role for anyone who enjoys experiencing the best their city has to offer! Our client portfolio includes leading hospitality venues, bars and commercial areas. Thus, the work is not only creative and fun, but above all delicious and social! Due to client growth in our communications portfolio, we are looking for a full-time Senior Account Manager based in Melbourne to work with PR and social media clients and projects.
Working alongside an Account Coordinator and working closely with an Account Manager and Account Director, the successful candidate will assist in the management and delivery of content across social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Google, EDM writing and content creation and will assist with PR coordination. and media activity, including writing press releases, managing media lists and attending public relations events.
The role would suit someone with experience in the PR, social media and communications industry who wants to be part of a tight-knit and experienced team.
- Oversee content libraries for clients, including images and copy
- Content planning on social media platforms
- Community Engagement Management
- Capturing image and video content onsite at customers
- Help in creating social media assets
- Copywriting for social media posts or other digital communications
- Media database management
- Relations with key media and influencers
- Ability to distribute and manage key press releases or alert mailings
- Assist with media and influencer hosting, as well as key media events
- Assist in managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintain client WIPs and reporting documents
- Ability to serve key clients and build strong client relationships
- Coordination of bookings for client sites, liaison with content creators, journalists and social media influencers
- Assistance with customer reporting
- At least 12-18 months in a similar role or looking to transition from an AE role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and confidence to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience in overseeing social media channels as effective marketing tools for businesses
- Demonstrated experience in planning and producing social media content Experience in writing, media outreach and engagement, production and distribution of media materials
- Active interest in food, lifestyle, hospitality and retail, as well as a solid understanding of relevant media and social networks
- Melbourne Media and Influencer Relations
- Experience with social media planning software and/or digital design
The Kreate team is currently working both remotely and in our central CBD office. Kreate offers a range of regular social activities and incentives, including weekly team drinks and your birthday day off.
To apply, you may need to share examples of precedents, such as:
- A press release
- Instagram post
- instagram story
- TikTok content
- Video content
No recruiters please.