Senior Account Manager (6 month contract)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join the Sponsorship Division of Secret Sounds; Secret Sounds Connect, on a 6 month contract to support the team during a busy period. Secret Sounds Connect is a market-leading commercial rights, experiential and creative services agency responsible for developing and executing brand partnerships for Splendor in the Grass, Falls Festival and other Secret Sounds assets. Secret Sounds Connect creates original brand campaigns in music and entertainment.
main responsibilities and tasks
- Project management and account servicing for a suite of clients across a range of campaigns and events
- Manage end-to-end client campaigns including; account management, internal and external stakeholder engagement and agency workflow coordination
- Communicate client goals, needs, requirements and requests and translate them into detailed agency notes in collaboration with your teammates
- Execute brand partnership campaigns and manage event onboarding deliverables
- Contribute to the generation of creative ideas for all client campaigns that will generate ROI
- Customer budget management
- Support client campaigns at events including but not limited to; act as a key on-site contact for clients when required and host competition winners, including behind-the-scenes tours and meet-and-greets
- Must be available to travel for events as needed
skills and experience
- 3+ years of account management experience within a creative, experiential, or sponsorship agency, or in a similar integrated project manager role at a media publisher
- Ability to work independently and quickly jump into a dynamic role
- Campaign management and event experience
- Demonstrated experience as a primary relationship manager with a range of clients
- In-depth understanding and experience of the digital landscape and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- You will need to be available outside normal opening hours during peak event times
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal agency teams, including creative and experiential teams
who we are
Secret Sounds are one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing music groups, covering virtually every segment of the music industry. With a full-time team of over 80 people, we produce the country’s preeminent music and arts festivals, including Splendor In The Grass and Falls festivals, manage our own venues and represent the interests of over 250 artists. leading national and international brands through labels, publishing, touring, public relations, commercial rights/sponsorship, artist management and booking agencies.
what is offered
This is a great opportunity to join a much-loved team working in an exciting industry and representing some of Australia’s most respected musical assets. The successful candidate will enjoy a collaborative, down-to-earth environment and many music-related benefits.
If you are excited about this opportunity, send your resume with a cover letter telling us how your skills and experience match the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest – please note that due to the large number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.