Network manager – IT-Online
This role is eligible for the Head Office dual workplace arrangement. This new way of working introduces a hybrid working model for our clients’ employees. Eligible employees will be required to be in the office two days per week and the other three days will be worked from home.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE WORK
Plan, implement and support ICT network infrastructure (WAN, LAN, SDWAN, voice, network security, internet connectivity and wireless systems). To ensure high availability and disaster recovery, including cloud service.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Plan, implement and report on the ICT network strategy
- Perform the day-to-day management of the ICT network infrastructure for the subsidiaries
- Managing and mitigating the ICT network, a risk for subsidiaries
- Design and implement projects to introduce new and replace ICT network assets for branch offices
- Manage service improvement initiatives within the portfolio
- Manage service contracts within the portfolio
- Manage stakeholder relations and customer service within the portfolio
- Manage and control budgets/finances within the portfolio
- Lead and manage team people
- 3 year IT qualifications and or similar IT-related qualification
- Cisco training and/or certification, e.g., CCNA, CCVP, CCNP, CCIE, SDWAN, etc.
- Certifications in CISCO switching, routing and IP telephony and SDWAN
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- At least 8 years of experience in the management and operation of ICT networks, including all infrastructure disciplines; networking, technical support all platforms including hosting which includes on-premises and in the cloud, and cybersecurity
- At least 5 years in a management position
- 12 years of experience in managing and operating ICT networks, including all infrastructure disciplines; networking, SDWAN, technical support of all platforms, including hosting which includes on-premises and in the cloud, and cybersecurity.
- Cisco experience in switching, routing, IP telephony, with experience in design, deployment and support
- 8 years in a management position
- Experience in ICT network management in the healthcare industry
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Budgeting and financial management
- Change Management Facilitation Skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Contract management
- General business processes
- Good understanding of IT security concepts and best practices
- Hosting On-premises and cloud network services
- ICT Asset Lifecycle Management/Methodology
- ICT governance process (POPIA, security, regulation)
- Architecture of the ICT network infrastructure
- ICT process and control objectives within the Acquire and Implement and Deliver and support Cobit model.
- ITIL Delivery
- Human ressources
- Project and portfolio management (Agile methodology)
- Specification and Design Networks
- Stakeholder management
- Third-level network infrastructure support (WAN, LAN, voice, network security, Internet connectivity and wireless systems)
Find out more/Apply to this position
Comments are closed.