[Integral] – Sales Manager – Digital (United Kingdom)
Role: Sales Manager – Digital
Reporting to: Sales Manager – Digital
Direct Reports: 0
What we do
[Integral] is the distribution and services division of [PIAS]. It operates globally with offices and teams around the world. [PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world through our unrivaled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices, all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
Our collective mission
- Being at the heart of the independent music ecosystem
- Discovering, promoting, marketing, selling and distributing relentlessly and with passion the music of labels and independent artists.
- To spread the music we stand for with passion, integrity and care. To help him meet the public and success.
- Constantly challenge yourself to improve.
what you gonna do
The primary contact for UK DSPs and partner labels/clients working within the UK Digital sales team. Work closely with the Commercial Manager and our internal digital teams to deliver value through best-in-class expertise and services to DSPs and our label/artist/management company partners. Guaranteeing good practices, proposing unique initiatives, advising clients with innovative, creative and strategic thinking.
- Work in collaboration with [Integral]’s commercial and label management teams, global digital team, audience development team and our internal and partner label teams to drive audience development, consumption and revenue growth.
- Clearly communicate strategies, marketing initiatives, and paths to market with an emphasis on DSP-level partnerships
- Engage in campaigns and contribute early by involving directory partners and DSPs in campaign/artist development from the earliest stages. Clarify artist positioning, target audiences, mood/aesthetics, key campaign timing, focus track strategies, highlights and objectives.
- Communicate and better understand current market developments, opportunities and initiatives across DSPs.
- Effective, efficient and timely completion of necessary presentation material – early, relevant, exciting, concise and detailed
Key responsibilities will include:
- Convenient account management across a range of key DSP partners (including but not limited to Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, Meta, TikTok and Soundcloud) working to build strong relationships with the label relations, editorial and marketing teams to each. Familiarity and confidence with DSP working practices and background analysis and presentation processes.
- Regular meetings with all DSPs to present the directory and discuss audience development, marketing initiatives and campaign partnerships
- Regular meetings with internal and external label teams and managers to provide guidance and business strategy across the DSP ecosystem
- Daily monitoring of graphics and developments in the digital landscape Use of the [Integral] Portal, DSP analysis tools, Chartmetric and [Integral]its own internal data sources to track performance, quickly spot viral trends and amplify
- Prepare and facilitate the digital teams weekly pitching meeting and communicate the list of business priorities for internal review
- Compile the [Integral] weekly pitch newsletter and sharing internally and externally.
Skills and experience:
- Proven ability to nurture partnerships and relationships
- Proactive in all reflections
- Commercial spirit
- Conscious of the market
- Team mentality above all
- Strong in business analysis
- Productive, organized and problem solver
- Understanding of international sales and partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic, organized and confident communicator
- Gravitas and Integrity
- Take initiatives and seize opportunities
- Works to build credibility and relationships at all levels of the company.
- Takes personal responsibility for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable in a dynamic and changing environment
- Music enthusiast
[PIAS] is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a work environment where no one is treated less favorably because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age .