Genocity Post a job offer | Digital Marketing and Content Manager (part-time), The Foundation for Delaware County
The Digital and Content Marketing Manager supports the Foundation’s communications, advancement, and public health programs for Delaware County to elevate the Foundation’s brand through storytelling, messaging, and design. convincing. The Digital Marketing and Content Manager uses strong creative skills and a marketing focus to develop visual materials and messaging for print and digital communications to support and advance the Foundation’s mission. Working with the Director of Communications, this newly created position will contribute to communications strategies, including design, social media, email marketing, etc., to communicate Foundation messages to key audiences, including customers, donors, nonprofit organizations and the Delaware County community. .
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and design marketing materials for the Foundation, including advertisements, brochures, invitations, flyers, banners, marketing emails and other graphic materials as required
• Support the Director of Communications with Foundation website updates and writing a monthly email newsletter via MailChimp
• Create, manage and archive all visual elements of the organization, including graphics, photos, videos
• Assist with the Foundation’s social media strategy, including monitoring the Foundation’s brand as it appears online and participating in online conversations surrounding the brand
• Manage and implement the editorial/storytelling content calendar in partnership with the Director of Communications
• Maintains consistent brand awareness across the organization
• Minimum 2-3 years of communications experience in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations or related field with a business or non-profit organization
• Minimum of one year of experience in digital marketing
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite required
• Knowledge of digital marketing concepts, including search engine optimization and analysis
• Experience producing marketing content and graphics for multiple channels (print and digital) and working on Canva or similar platforms. Experience working with print and/or video vendors is a plus
• Experience in graphic design an asset, including knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
• Familiarity with WordPress and MailChimp or similar web hosting and email marketing platforms
• Strong creative and writing ability with experience in proofreading and original copy development
• Excellent organization and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and prioritize work
• Familiarity with Delaware County and its various favorite communities
• Physical demands: prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
The Foundation for Delaware County TFDC is an equal opportunity employer with a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality. We use a supportive and collaborative approach in our internal operations and our work with Delaware County community partners.
As a community foundation, the Delaware County Foundation encourages philanthropy and partners with others to pursue initiatives and programs that address issues and challenges facing Delaware County and its people.
The Foundation invests in nonprofit organizations that align with our mission to improve the well-being of the county’s diverse residents. With headquarters at media and service sites in Eddystone, Upper Darby and Springfield, the Foundation operates public health programs including Healthy Start, the WIC Nutrition Program and Nurse-Family Partnership. Other programs include El Centro (a Hispanic Resource Center), a Chester Upland School District Student Health Resource Center, and the new Housing Opportunities for Equity (HOPE) program. To learn more, visit www.delcofoundation.org.